Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscar Night Update

OK, there's no better way to say this, so I'm just gonna say it. I decided to scrap those two blu-ray reviews I was going to do.

I regret fucking this up, but it's already pretty far out since the both of them were released, and there just wasn't enough time or interest to do them. Way too much going on. Besides, I think I'd rather focus on what's currently going on anyway. Also, there are a few things I want to write about soon that aren't just reviews, so I got to plan those out, too.

I do have a review planned out for tomorrow, but we'll see what happens.

Anyway, I guess the oscars are in about an hour. Best picture is probably gonna come down to either Hurt Locker or Avatar. I'm personally hoping the former will win, but knowing how political this all is it will probably be the latter. Ehhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment