Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"If you don't hurry up, the tigers will eat you."

Just thought I would take a minute to post a first look at some footage from Disney/Pixar's upcoming film, Up!, courtesy of YouTube.




Ed Asner as Carl Fredericksen (the old guy) and Jordan Nagai as Russell (the boy scout) are seen here, braving the South American jungle in their most recent adventure.

I can't be the only one out there who thinks Asner is absolutely perfect for the role of the old man. Although, maybe that's just my memories of him on Freakazoid! as Sgt. Mike Cosgrove speaking (Now that I think about it, his role in this film seems so reminiscient of that role). Still, the animation in this clip looks cool and fluid, and the story for this movie sounds endearing and promising. Both of those aspects are things I've come to expect from Pixar, and judging from what I've seen so far this film doesn't look like it will disappoint.

Up! hits theaters May 29th. For more info about Up!, head to Disney/Pixar's official website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment