Wednesday, August 4, 2010

And now, the Expendables!

This is gonna be a real quick post for tonight, I just wanna share some pretty cool stuff promoting The Expendables, Sylvester Stallone's super fun-looking ultimate all-star explosion-fest that's coming out in a couple weeks.

Coming Soon has a new clip of the movie posted from Lionsgate. Go forth and watch Jason Statham light up an entire dock of enemy soldiers, you know you want to...

Also, the Youtube channel for the movie is really cool too. Best interview ever.

I'm probably gonna go see this after Scott Pilgrim, and I really, really hope it's good. The biggest draw for this movie is definitely the all-star cast, and Stallone, Crews, Li and of course Lundgren are the ones I'm looking forward to seeing the most. Oh, and Mickey Rourke! Got my fingers crossed for a Lundgren/Stallone rematch too.

Please please pleeeeeeease do not suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment